For two hours I was tempted to pre-empt the remainder of editing and participate in the current madhouse that is #PitMad.
I’m waiting on two more beta readers, my editor, my brothers review, and by husband’s review.
I wanted so badly to be able to submit something tomorrow and see what happens. I even came up with my 140 character pitch as well as an extended one.
I thought about it late into the night and I just decided not to do it right now. My query letter isn’t ready. I have to wait and see what my Beta readers have to say. I want this to be the best it can be for presenting, even if that means I have to wait until January to submit.
In the meantime I’ll read through it again and work on the next in the series.